Adaptive Pickleball has BIG Dreams
We aspire to change the lives of people challenged by physical, cognitive, and developmental challenges. In our short time as a non-profit, we’ve seen first-hand the power of pickleball therapy.
In 2020, we hosted 3 events (Pickleball Play Days) with 16 players. In 2021, we hosted 5 events with 52 players. For 2022, we hosted 12 events with 121 players. We also held our first charity tournament, Round Robin Rumble. And we hosted an Adaptive division at the Greenville County SMASH Pickleball Tournament.
For 2023, we will be expanding our reach by working with Special Olympics South Carolina and with the YMCA of Greenville’s RECESS program. At a minimum, we anticipate hosting 18 Pickleball Play Days in 2023.
In order to increase our ability to change lives and expand our programming, we need financial contributions.
Your tax-deductible donation to Adaptive Pickleball, an accredited 501c3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 87-4286411), will help improve the lives of people with diverseabilities in the following ways:
- Significantly increase our number of Pickleball Play Days
- Provide more sport wheelchairs ($2,500 each) for players to use
- Purchase nets, paddles, balls, and other pickleball equipment
- Help fund the costs needed to run charity pickleball tournaments
- Expand our reach outside of Greer, SC to all of the Upstate SC area
- Develop an ongoing league for adaptive pickleball players
Please consider making a financial donation to Adaptive Pickleball.
Together, we can positively impact the lives of people with diverseabilities through the great game of pickleball.