Adaptive Pickleball has BIG Dreams
We aspire to change the lives of people challenged by physical, cognitive, and developmental challenges. In our short time as a non-profit, we’ve seen first-hand the power of pickleball therapy.
Our Impact Grows…
we hosted 3 Pickleball Play Days with 16 players. In 2023, we hosted 53 Pickleball Play Days with nearly 700 players.
Our players last year included participants from the Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital, Special Olympics South Carolina, Hope Academy, An Independent Life, and Military Veterans. APB also hosted the second Round Robin Rumble charity tournament and hosted Adaptive divisions along with Special Olympics activities at the Spring & Fall SMASH Pickleball Tournaments (Greenville, SC).
For 2024, we will host over 70 Pickleball Play Days. At every event we host, APB incurs costs. In order to keep increasing our ability to change lives and expand our programming, we rely on financial contributions.
Where Your Donation Goes…
Your tax-deductible donation to Adaptive Pickleball, an accredited 501c3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID 87-4286411), will help improve the lives of people with diverse-abilities in the following ways:
- Continue to increase our number of Pickleball Play Days
- Purchase more sport wheelchairs ($4,000+ each) for players to use
- Provide more Pickleball Play Days for Military Veterans and their families
- Expand our reach to all of the Upstate SC area
- Create a dedicated indoor facility to host our Pickleball Play Days
- Develop an ongoing league for adaptive pickleball players
- Purchase nets, paddles, balls, and other pickleball equipment
- Help fund the costs needed to run future charity pickleball events